CBD gummies are the ideal CBD product for thousands of people. Not only is it a great way of getting CBD into your body, but you get to enjoy a tasty sweet at the same time. This makes it ideal for children and adults alike. Let’s learn how to make CBD gummies!
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids found within the hemp plant. This non psychoactive cannabinoid is used as a food supplement to nourish the body and enhance wellbeing. People have been praising CBD and once you try CBD for yourself, you’ll understand why.
CBD gummies are chewable jelly sweets that contain CBD oil, and they are DELICIOUS.
Why Make CBD Gummies?
It’s entirely up to you whether you want to buy CBD Gummies or make them yourself at home. Making your own CBD gummies comes with its own benefits.
- You get to decide the ingredients. You have total control over what goes into your body.
- If you’re happy with how your CBD gummies taste, you could make a business out of it and sell them. Who knows how far you could take such a business!
- It’s simple and easy to make, so it could be a fun learning experience for you and the family.
If you don’t want to make gummies yourself, you can buy UK CBD Gummy. We have lots of flavours and strengths available. You can also choose Vegan CBD Gummies or Halal and Kosher CBD Gummies.
Ingredients to Make CBD Gummies
- 1 Cup of fruit juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of unflavoured gelatine
- CBD oil or CBD Isolate – We always suggest to start on 10mg of CBD a day and increase gradually if you feel you need a higher strength. Therefore this recipe makes 30 gummies so to get 30 x 10mg you would add 300mg of CBD.
- High Strength CBD Gummies you could add 1500mg of CBD Oil which would give you 30 x 50mg
The following recipe is by Carrie Forest over at Clean Eating Kitchen. The amount of gummies produced depends on the mold used; the mold Carrie used allowed her to create 30 small, heart-shaped gummies with the following recipe.
Step 1 - Choose and heat the juice
Select a fruit juice of your choice, such as apple juice, orange juice or pomegranate juice. You could even blend fruits to create juice. Then, pour the juice into a saucepan and heat it to a light simmer (below boiling point).
Step 2 - Add gelatine and honey
Add two tablespoons of gelatine and two tablespoons of honey, and stir until all ingredients have been mixed together. This could take up to two minutes.
Step 3 - Add CBD oil or CBD isolate
Turn the heat off before proceeding to add and stir two milliliters of CBD oil for around 30 seconds.
Step 4 - Pour into mold
Step 5 - Freeze the mixture
Put your mold on a baking sheet and put it in the freezer for an hour, and then proceed to store your lovely gummies in the fridge for ten days.
Step 6 - Enjoy your gummies
It is FINALLY time to eat your gummies. What do you think of them? What could you change to make them better? Are you going to sell them?
Thank you for reading. We hope you’ve enjoyed this article and are now able to make delicious CBD gummies. Feel free to check out more CBD edibles at Excite for Life.