It’s really easy to make your own CBD Edibles at home. Here is an easy to follow recipe so you can start adding CBD to some tasty treats. You will only need these 5 things
- Mixing Spoon
- CBD Isolate
- Fat of your choice
CBD is fat soluble so you need to dissolve it in fat so it can be metabolised more effectively.
You can use a variety of oils to suit the foods you want to add CBD to. For example
- Any type of butter including vegan butter
- Olive Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Fish Oil
- Coconut Oil
How to Make CBD Edibles Recipe
- All you need to do is heat your oil/butter on the lowest heat until warmed through.
2.) Then add your CBD Isolate.
3.) Return to the heat and stir for 5 minutes. This allows the CBD to dissolve into the fat.
4.) Once dissolved pour into your container and allow to set
5.) Voila, you can now use this to make your CBD Edibles.
How Much CBD Should I Use?
I’m using 250mg CBD isolate with 250 Grams of Butter.
This way I know I’m getting 10mg CBD with every 10grams of butter.
You can choose how much CBD you want to add into your chosen fat. It really depends on the MG you will want to consume per serving.
As an example when we first start using a CBD Oil its suggested to start on around 10mg a day. Then after 4 or 5 days if you feel you need more you can double the amount to 20mg and so on until you get to your own personal sweetspot.
Benefits of CBD Edibles
- Long lasting – Stays in the bloodstream for around 8 hours
- Tasteless – CBD Isolate doesn’t taste of cannabis
- Easy to use- Its an easy way to add CBD to your daily routine.
Cons of CBD Edibles
- Long Delivery Time- Takes around an hour to get into the bloodstream
- Lost CBD – As it goes through the digestive system some of the CBD is lost. If you take 25mg of CBD as an example you may only actually get 15mg
- No Entourage Effect- CBD has a greater benefit when taken with the rest of the cannabis plants cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils. They work in synergy together creating an entourage effect. Using CBD Isolate alone although still effective .. is not as effective as it could be.
I do hope you’ve enjoyed this video and if you make some tasty CBD Edibles at home then
Let Me Know and Comment Below
Thanks For Watching